Dry brushing is an effective and natural way to rejuvenate the cells for softer and smoother skin. Dry skin brushing also promotes detoxification and restoration of skin’s natural vitality.
Choice between natural sisal (softer) or boar bristles (coarser) gives you perfect hardness to remove dead skin, unclog pores, and stimulate both the circulatory and lymphatic systems from different part of your body.
Benefits of Dry Brushing:
- unclogs pores
- removes dead skin
- improves blood circulation
- helps detoxify your skin
- regular use can work to breakdown cellulite
- prevents ingrown hair
How to Dry Brush:
- Start at your feet and work upwards
- Brush using wide circular motion
- Apply more pressure where skin is thicker and less pressure where skin is more sensitive
- Work on your arms from hands towards your shoulders
- Shower after dry brushing your body and consider applying some olive or coconut oil after shower to moisturize your skin.
- beechwood handle
- cotton strap
- natural sisal/boar bristles
- size: 5” x 3” x 1.5”