Made with boar bristles gives it perfect hardness to remove dead skin, unclog pores, and stimulate both the circulatory and lymphatic systems.
Dry Brushing is a vital part of your detoxifying skin ritual. Sweep away dead skin and awaken your senses. Plant-based sisal fibers buff away the old, prepping skin for optimal hydration.
Benefits of Dry Brushing:
- unclogs pores
- removes dead skin
- improves blood circulation
- helps detoxify your skin
- regular use can work to breakdown cellulite
- prevents ingrown hair
How to Dry Brush:
- Start at your feet and work upwards
- Brush using wide circular motion
- Apply more pressure where skin is thicker and less pressure where skin is more sensitive
- Work on your arms from hands towards your shoulders
- Shower after dry brushing your body and consider applying some olive or coconut oil after shower to moisturize your skin.
- beechwood handle
- cotton string
- boar hair bristles
- size: 7.5” x 4.25” x 1.25”
|HEIGHT:||180 cm - 5' 11”|
|BUST:||83 cm - 32”|
|WAIST:||57 cm - 22”|
|HIPS:||88 cm - 35|
|SHOE SIZE:||39 - 6|
Note: you can configure unique tab per product
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$100 or less
flat $14 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why we love ekö+co.
In case you have not noticed we love ekö + co. products, they are all about style and quality but most of all they're all about being eco friendly. ekö + co. crafts affordable and sustainable zero-waste swaps to replace all the single-use, plastic-heavy items that permeate our day-to-day lives. Their products range from wooden brushes (our favourites), to silicone food containers, to personal care items and many more.
ekö + co. vision of the future is less disposable household items and more reusable and biodegradable and compostable ones. Their impact on cleaner environment is reflected through their commitment to better materials, lower carbon footprint, higher quality items and less waste.