A set of Food Huggers will keep your fruits and veggies fresh longer.
You can also use them to seal open cans, jars and convert a glass into a quick and easy well sealed container. Food Huggers nest compactly for space saving storage and organization.
- Set of 5 sizes snugly seals everything from bananas and cucumbers to limes, lemons, onions, tomatoes, even a grapefruit or an eggplant!
- Choose the closest size and then gently press to create a custom fit seal each time
- No more plastic wrap, baggies or foil.
- Buy it once! Comes with a Lifetime Warranty
- Dishwasher safe & easy to clean
- 100% BPA and phthalate free
- Also use to seal an opened can or jar
- Support women owned & inventor owned small business
- Watch the video (below) to see them in action!
Contents: 100% BPA-free silicone
Packaging: recycled paper
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$100 or less
flat $14 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD
Why we love Food Huggers
The average American family of four throws away $1600 a year in wasted food. Canada and rest of the developed world does not fare much better. Reducing this financial and unnecessary waste helps to improve the economics of our households as well as our communities.
Meet Food Huggers, helping you save your food and veggies one half at a time. Since their Kickstarter launch in 2013, Food Huggers has grown to be a favourite in kitchens nationwide. Throughout this success, founders Michelle Ivankovic and Adrienne McNicholas have stayed true to their commitment to high quality ingredients, like their FDA food grade silicone. Company's mission is to help customers reduce different types of waste at home. Food Huggers designs keep your food fresh at home replacing single use plastics with high quality reusable alternatives.