Got ink? Keep it conditioned and protected with our soothing and nourishing certified organic tattoo aftercare. Dry skin is the enemy of new or existing body art. Badger’s Tattoo Balm with moisturizing Coconut and Tamanu oil will help keep your skin soft and smooth and your ink bold and vibrant! Pure and gentle essential oils exude a subtle, natural aroma.
Kindness is My Compass™
Behind every tattoo, there’s a story waiting to be told. It can be a reflection of an individual’s struggles or triumphs, or a reminder of a life-changing experience. The commissioned art on our Tattoo Balm depicts a badger, resolute and fearless, keeping ship and crew safe during a perilous storm, knowing that a beautiful sunrise and day lay just beyond the horizon. Kindness is My Compass is one of Badger’s guiding principles, reminding us that we can overcome any challenge or adversity with grace, passion, humility, and love.
56g / 2 oz.
- 100% Certified Organic, Cruelty-Free, and Gluten-Free.
- Soothing aftercare balm with skin-nourishing Tamanu oil and fair trade Coconut oil!
- For use on new or existing tattoos, or on any parched or sensitive skin.
- Lightweight and non-greasy.
- 25% Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA.
- Protects and conditions skin, helping to keep ink looking bold and vibrant.
- No added fragrance—just the subtle aroma of pure and gentle essential oils, plant extracts, and emollient butters.
- Free from anything harsh or artificial, including fragrances, dyes, parabens, petrolatum, GMOs, and synthetics.
- Made in the USA.
- Organic Sunflower Oil
- *Organic Coconut Oil
- Organic Beeswax
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Organic Castor Oil
- Organic Carnauba Wax
- Organic Tamanu Oil
- Sunflower Vitamin E
- Organic Myrrh Extract
- Organic Calendula Extract
* = Fair Trade Certified™ by Fair Trade USA
We do our best to ship same or next business day. We mostly use couriers such as UPS or Canpar for our shipping. Canada Post has to be used in case the items are shipped to PO Box.
30 day returns:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Domestic (US and Canada): Normally our orders leave within 24 hours from London, Ontario (Monday - Friday). Orders will arrive in 2 to 7 days depending on destination. Shipping is free on orders over $75 CAD.
Europe: Flat rate shipping from $25 for orders up to 2kg.