PURE-CASTILE LIQUID SOAP
Face, body, hair—food, dishes laundry, mopping, pets—the best for human, home, and Earth!
Earthy and warm, with a powerful menthol burst to clear congestion and focus the mind! Scented purely with organic eucalyptus oil, our Eucalyptus Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients. Organic hemp oil is now sourced in the U.S. following hemp legalization! Packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS & CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions & fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY & THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable & use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products & ingredients are never tested on animals & are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment & great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets & more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using & increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste & has a positive environmental impact!
size: 473 mL / 16 fl. oz.
- Organic Coconut Oil*
- Potassium Hydroxide**
- Organic Palm Kernel Oil*
- Organic Olive Oil*
- Organic Hemp Oil
- Organic Jojoba Oil
- Citric Acid
*CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS
**None remains after saponifying oils into soap & glycerin.
We do our best to ship same or next business day. We mostly use couriers such as UPS or Canpar for our shipping. Canada Post has to be used in case the items are shipped to PO Box.
30 day returns:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Domestic (US and Canada): Normally our orders leave within 24 hours from London, Ontario (Monday - Friday). Orders will arrive in 2 to 7 days depending on destination. Shipping is free on orders over $75 CAD.
Europe: Flat rate shipping from $25 for orders up to 2kg.