At nixit, they make menstrual cups simple. Ultra soft silicone and a unique, one size fits all shape, nixit conforms to you. No confusing sizes, no awkward folds.
- 12 hour protection - Full coverage day & night, holds up to 4 tampons-worth — 70 mL
- Suction-free cup - nixit cup stays in naturally: no suction means removal is easier
- Cost savings - Save hundreds of dollars annually with a cup that lasts up to 5 years
- Premium materials - s oft, flexible and made with 100% medical grade BPA-free silicone
- Mess-free period sex. -Comfortably wear for any activity. Easily forget you have your period
- Vaginal wellness - Free of chemicals and toxins, nixit won’t dry out or disrupt down there
The Nixit arrives in a hard, flip-up cardboard box, along with a cloth pouch, and a user manual. Nixit is only available in one size fits all.
How to Use Nixit Cup: Step by Step
It can take a couple of cycles to find your rhythm with nixit! We know, we’ve been there too. The more relaxed you are, the easier insertion & removal will become.
Boil to Clean
Clean your nixit in boiling water for 5 mins, before first use and between cycles
Squeeze & Insert
Hold between your thumb & forefinger to squeeze. Insert by gliding it back & down towards tailbone
Tuck & Check
Push the front rim to tuck it up and check
Remove & Reuse
Untuck front rim and gently pull out