coupleDots Reusable Organic Paper Cloth Beeswax Food Wrap | Natural Food Grade Bees Wax Large Roll 33 x 200 cm (13"x78.5") | Cut to size for bread, fruit, sandwich, produce wrapping.
coupleDots Beeswax Food Wrap Roll ...
... lets you decide how much of the wrap you need for your food storage. Cut as big or as little piece you like and wrap your food using the warmth of your hands to make it stick. Cut into as many beeswraps sheets as you need and reuse it as many times as you like. Make it your sandwich wrap, your bowl cover or your snack bag. One thing is guaranteed, have it in your kitchen and you will find a use for it.
Beeswax Food Wrap Facts:
- They are malleable. You can mold them to fit over a glass bowl or container, or wrap them like a package. The wraps adhere, so they won’t unwrap in the cupboard or refrigerator.
- They develop “character” over time. Expect creases, fraying, and stains. Like antique furniture or old jeans, these imperfections become part of their charm.
- They are easy to clean. Simply wash them in cold water and soap (eco-friendly, gentle ones with low alcohol content are best).
- They are NOT heat-resistant, therefore, they can’t be cleaned in the dishwasher or used on the stove top. Hot foods must be cooled before being stored in beeswax wraps.
- They last about a year, and after that, they are compostable.
- When in doubt, they should be used with a glass bowl or container.
- Certain foods are a no-no. Foods containing certain enzymes, such as pineapple, may damage the wraps.
- No raw meat. Raw meat or poultry should not come into contact with the wraps.
|HEIGHT:||180 cm - 5' 11”|
|BUST:||83 cm - 32”|
|WAIST:||57 cm - 22”|
|HIPS:||88 cm - 35|
|SHOE SIZE:||39 - 6|
Note: you can configure unique tab per product
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$100 or less
flat $14 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD