COCONUT MINI SCRUB BRUSH BAMBOO DISH SCRUBBER
Benefits of of using dishwashing brush:
- lasts much longer than cheap plastic sponges (6-12 months)
- not harmful to the environment (no plastic microfibers)
- no bad smell as bacteria is much easier to be rinsed out
- better cleaning power
This dish brush is a classic dish washing tool that you will love. This eco-friendly scrubber may be used on any surface that may need heavy cleaning such as pots and pans, dishes, glasses as well as vegetables such as potatoes or carrots.
This dish scrubber bamboo brush is an excellent alternative to the cheap plastic green and yellow dishwashing sponges. It will last you 6-12 months (depending on usage), it will not smell, rust or release plastic microfibers into the ocean.
Effortlessly clean your pots and pans. This sisal fibre version of the dish brush is stiffer; if you would like a softer version of this, take a look at sisal scrubber brush.
- Bristles are made from sisal/coconut fibre mix
- Materials are 100% natural
- Height is 8cm/3"
- This item comes package free
How to clean your dish scrub brush:
- Rinse it under warm water
- For more stubborn food pieces attached to the bristles use fork to help you clean the bristles
- If you want to disinfect your wooden dish scrubber place it bristles down in a white vinegar solution with a touch of dishwasher for about an hour
- Let it dry
- DO NOT place your wooden dish cleaning brush in dishwasher
|US & CANADA||EUROPE & AUSTRALIA||REST OF THE WORLD|
$100 or less
flat $14 CAD
$150 or less
flat $40 CAD