Ever wondered why lullabies send your baby straight to sleep? Scientists think the rhythm mimics the rocking and swaying of the womb! Bathe your baby in bubbles of love and get her extra sleepy with ATTITUDE’s baby leaves™ Natural Bubble Wash - Almond Milk. It’s worry-free, safe and gentle on your child’s skin, and it is made with hypoallergenic, natural ingredients like protective blueberry leaf and soothing almond milk to get them ultra-cozy and ready for bed. Rest assured knowing this Natural Bubble Wash for baby is free of cancer-causing chemicals, so both you and baby can sleep easy!
473 mL / 16 fl. oz.
- Natural Bubble Wash for baby made with all natural ingredients: 100% vegan and made from plants and minerals.
- Enhanced with protective and antioxidant blueberry leaf extract.
- Antipollution properties: Natural Bubble Wash that limits the adhesion of pollutants.
- Dermatologically-tested and Hypoallergenic to protect baby’s delicate skin.
- Free of artificial perfume or fragrance; Lightly scented with a refreshing pear nectar scent.
- EWG VERIFIED™, Top-scoring product in EWG’s Skin Deep® Cosmetics Database.
- Ecologo Certified™: Sustainable and Biodegradable Natural Bubble Wash.
- PETA Certified: Cruelty-free and vegan.
- Free of Sodium Laureth Sulfate, ingredient contaminated with carcinogenic byproducts such as 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide.
- Exempt from ingredients of concern such as phenoxyethanol, parabens, formaldehyde or formaldehyde-releasers, benzyl alcohol, and MIT.
- Exempt from PEGs (PEG-100 stearate and PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil), contaminated with cancer-causing chemicals.
- Free of propylparaben, isopropylparaben, butylparaben, isobutylparaben, BHA, BHT, phthalate and triclosan, all known as endocrine disruptors.
For a bubble bath, pour under running water. To cleanse skin, pump a small amount into your hand or wet washcloth and lather onto skin. Rinse well with water. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
We do our best to ship same or next business day. We mostly use couriers such as UPS or Canpar for our shipping. Canada Post has to be used in case the items are shipped to PO Box.
30 day returns:
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Domestic (US and Canada): Normally our orders leave within 24 hours from London, Ontario (Monday - Friday). Orders will arrive in 2 to 7 days depending on destination. Shipping is free on orders over $75 CAD.
Europe: Flat rate shipping from $25 for orders up to 2kg.